Over the coming months we will be looking to discuss specific areas of the Party Wall etc Act 1996 or niche things that sometimes come up as part of our party wall surveyor work.
The kind of things we will be blogging about will be:
- Chimney breast removals and the need for Party Wall Agreements
- Loft conversions – the things likely to come up in your Party Wall Award
- Digging foundations? What does the Party Wall etc Act 1996 say?
- Scaffolding access over neighbouring land as part of the Party Wall process
- Boundary vs Line of Junction
Please do bookmark our site, and even better check back regularly for updates!
If you want to know more about the Party Wall process, please click here for our easy guide.
We are always happy to discuss your party wall issues or to see if you need to instruct a party wall surveyor by looking at your proposed building work plans, please contact us to set up a meeting.